Monday, February 21, 2011

Stuart Scott, ESPN fighting cancer again

Stuart Scott, ESPN said in a statement. "There are 28 million cancer survivors worldwide.You know what that means? . We have a strong army, I once again join the fight and, like 3 years ago, I plan to beat this thing. I can not tell you how much I appreciate well wishes and support. I'll get back to work soon ... probably sooner than you think. I am blessed to have the invaluable support of a great team of doctors .. my loving family, true friends, my family and ESPN. "Scott will undergo chemotherapy for second time in his life after the document is found undefined cancerous tissue. Scott underwent chemotherapy in 2007, when doctors discovered a tumor around his appendix. He's just 45. He has a young family. And today, he deserves to be in our thoughts and prayers, and he goes to another fight for his life.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment