Saturday, February 26, 2011

Diana Ross makes TV return

Latest news: Diana Ross, 66, made her long-awaited first television performance in four years on today's episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show. Icon Supremes made her appearance is accompanied by all her children and grandchildren for the first time in February 25.Ross began to boast the right to sing her classic, "I go" and Oprah joined her on stage duet "Is not No Mountain High Enough". "I to really keep yourself from getting into the ugly cry, "Oprah said during an interview with Ross. "Because, as this legend, this woman means to me and my life ... I'm going to try to keep it together." Ross and family shared many memories, and how excited she was for her first grandchild. "It was the first to grab the child," Daughter "Rhonda said Oprah." She ran as if it was football! "

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment