Monday, February 28, 2011

Charlie Sheen today show

Latest news: Charlie Sheen: Today Show began airing their pre-taped, Mulit-segment interview with Charlie Sheen that morning.And Yes, it's just as crazy as you thought it would be be.Sheen, which looks as if he is aged about 20 years since he last appeared before the camera, says, among other things, that he was "a rock star from Mars," and that he will return to two and a half men ... but expects to increase. Continuing to show: ... "I'm not angry I am passionate Everybody thinks that I should ask for my job back I'm going to warn them that it's everything else that he would ask me, their job back, I. 'M man of his word. I'll finish the show and even make a season 10. At this point, because of emotional distress is $ 3 million an episode, take it or leave it .... I'm being underpaid now. " Chyron NBC's: "Shin to CBS: '. And lick his feet" Apologize "" Tired of pretending I'm not special ... [I] a rock star from Mars. "

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment